Friday, May 16, 2014

Pizza Friday


So you guys know we make homemade pizza every Friday, as evidenced by this little movie. Remember when Poppy Haus made movies? We've gotta do some more... Since posting about our pizza tradition, I've heard from so many people that they do the same thing, so I thought it would be fun to share what we put on our pizza each week. The boys almost always have the same thing, but Adam and I tend to use fun combinations of produce and cheese, sometimes with meat, sometimes with a farm egg cracked on top. For this first one, I played with the dough a little, adding some of our fresh rosemary bounty and walnut oil to the mix, topping it with sweet and tart blackberries, a nutty manchego, salty ham, and some peppery rocket added for the last five minutes of baking, no sauce just a bit more walnut oil and sea salt. I think it's rather pretty, and oh it was delicious! Here's the link to my pizza dough recipe with baking instructions. Happy Weekend!  
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...